Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

261-268 Nov Rifle

PackMule21

HT crew,

I am setting out to guide my wife and 8 yr old who is joining for the experience on the Nov Muley rifle hunt. Really want to put them on something.....thats the pressure, but wifey just wants a meat buck. She says now is not the time to trophy hunt. Hiked to Mt Charleston summit 3 weeks ago and saw alot of bucks up on top in the burn.....which was pretty surprising. Anyhow, think we are going to concentrate in the Cold Creek area. Was up there last weekend but the incoming storm had the bucks out of sight. Saw a ton of elk sign and some deer sign. Any tips for a first timer guiding, trying to make the trip for my wife and 8 yr old extra memorable. Thanks HT crew

Let's go Brandon!

Last edited:
HT crew,

I am setting out to guide my wife and 8 yr old who is joining for the experience on the Nov Muley rifle hunt. Really want to put them on something.....thats the pressure, but wifey just wants a meat buck. She says now is not the time to trophy hunt. Hiked to Mt Charleston summit 3 weeks ago and saw alot of bucks up on top in the burn.....which was pretty surprising. Anyhow, think we are going to concentrate in the Cold Creek area. Was up there last weekend but the incoming storm had the bucks out of sight. Saw a ton of elk sign and some deer sign. Any tips for a first timer guiding, trying to make the trip for my wife and 8 yr old extra memorable. Thanks HT crew

Let's go Brandon!
How did yall do?

Back