Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

25 calibers, REJOICE!!!

Never had an issue with a Berger.
Aside from the Accubond, never had an issue with any bullet, really.
Just couldn't get the AccuBond to shoot.

I wonder how many factory rifles would have a fast enough twist to stabilize a bullet that size. Pretty neat tho. Hammers certainly look good too.

Hey berger, hell with new bullets....produce your current line up, i need some 30cal 230s!

As far as quarter bores, 120 partition still aint broke so i am not trying to fix it, plus even if it twist stabilized it, pretty sure bergers cant handle that speed! Roberts guys maybe like it?

Waiting for a long range 30-30!

I wouldn’t shoot Berger bullets, if they were free. As long as they keep making 110 grain Accubonds, I’m good.

If Nosler made a 115-125gr ABLR, i'd be all over them!
Love the 100gr Ballistic Tip. Proven performer.
But ditto the 115gr Berger VLD.

The new bullets are geared towards long range shooting, using 1:7.5 twist.
High BC, faster velocities, reduced recoil from the 6.5s.
I think they are throwing in the 133gr Elite Hunter for those people that have the faster twist barrel, and want to hunt with it too.

Sierra just released a 110gr tipped game king in .257. No where near as high of a b.c. as Berger's but still respectable. I don't have any experience with Sierra's bullets, but more options is never a bad thing.

If Nosler made a 115-125gr ABLR, i'd be all over them!
Love the 100gr Ballistic Tip. Proven performer.
But ditto the 115gr Berger VLD.

The new bullets are geared towards long range shooting, using 1:7.5 twist.
High BC, faster velocities, reduced recoil from the 6.5s.
I think they are throwing in the 133gr Elite Hunter for those people that have the faster twist barrel, and want to hunt with it too.
Mine shoots 100 to 120 grain bullets very well.

I guess I’ll just stay with the Noslers. Lol

I wonder how many factory rifles would have a fast enough twist to stabilize a bullet that size. Pretty neat tho. Hammers certainly look good too.
I doubt most of The ones in safes now get much faster then 1:9 and iirc 25-06 is usually 1:10. i imagine these bullets are for the guys shooting steel Who want/need large for caliber to acheive the bc’s they want.

I wouldn’t shoot Berger bullets, if they were free. As long as they keep making 110 grain Accubonds, I’m good.
The real question is are they currently making them because I want to load them for my .257 Wby and I can’t find them online or anywhere within 50 miles of me.

If I was going to build a quarter bore rifle, the 25SST with a fast twist would be pretty sweet to fling those Bergers at steel. I’d still use Hammers for hunting though.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back