Caribou Gear Tarp

23 wyoming results

ccc23454

Results hit about 4am local. No lope(surprised) no deer(just GEN) but i drew my bull and cow elk tags! Looking forward to another season in a amazing unit! My wife also drew so likely will be hosting a DAV on same tag, some well deserving vet is about to shot the biggest bull hes ever seen! I am happy to break streak of UNSUCCESSFUL i have been on. What did you guys get?

Results hit about 4am local. No lope(surprised) no deer(just GEN) but i drew my bull and cow elk tags! Looking forward to another season in an amazing unit! My wife also drew so likely will be hosting a DAV on same tag, some well deserving vet is about to shot the biggest bull hes ever seen! I am happy to break streak of UNSUCCESSFUL i have been on. What did you guys get?
Very nice of you to donate a tag, without folks like you most of us would never get that opportunity.

I'm in a group of 3 friends who all applied for one of the easier units to draw doe antelope tags in. Draw odds last year were over 30%, and we did 3 individual applications. None of us drew it.

Did draw doe tags in a unit with almost zero public. Will probably burn those.

Tough year.

I didnt want to jinx it before draw but what a year to draw a trophy potential tag, antler growth has been incredible (wet spring). I have been watching some BIG bulls, a few good deer and even antelope seem to be growing great this year. The local GW even made comment to me last week about how antelope growth looks great. Congrats to all that drew!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back