2026 college football 🏈 thread , cuz @jimh406 said so …………

I figured it was too good to be true to be up by 2 scores on Bama. As a Dawgs fan I get disappointed by Bama bearing up on UGA, but I’ve come to expect it, especially at Bryant Denny Saban field. Bama just has UGA’s number… at least until they face them for the second time in a season
 
What a crazy missed pass interference call in the Georgia/Bama game. Of course, that wasn't the only bad call.
 
Always nice for the refs to step in and help 😂
I won’t say that shouldn’t have been PI, but UGA was called for a hold that shouldn’t have been, and Bama wasn’t called for several holds that should have been (including on Bama’s first TD), so I’m not going to lose any sleep over it. Bad calls happen every game both ways
 
I won’t say that shouldn’t have been PI, but UGA was called for a hold that shouldn’t have been, and Bama wasn’t called for several holds that should have been (including on Bama’s first TD), so I’m not going to lose any sleep over it. Bad calls happen every game both ways
Just sayin
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-10-11 at 4.54.12 AM.png
    Screenshot 2026-10-11 at 4.54.12 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 6

Forum statistics

Threads
120,184
Messages
2,252,711
Members
39,107
Latest member
wkshaw
Back
Top