noharleyyet
Well-known member
...short lived tie. Pick 6 for OU.Texas and OU tied at 17 in the 4th...good game!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
...short lived tie. Pick 6 for OU.Texas and OU tied at 17 in the 4th...good game!
Boomer Sooner!!!UT/OU was a fun game. Arch with some big plays and some big mistakes.
Always nice for the refs to step in and helpGo Dawgs!
Like I told my Bama friend. The calls usually go for Bama at Bama. I asked if they missed a payment.Always nice for the refs to step in and help![]()
I did think GA looked like the more complete team, Bama is a pretty young team with a lot of potential. I donāt like when refs play a part in any gameLike I told my Bama friend. The calls usually go for Bama at Bama. I asked if they missed a payment.![]()
I wonāt say that shouldnāt have been PI, but UGA was called for a hold that shouldnāt have been, and Bama wasnāt called for several holds that should have been (including on Bamaās first TD), so Iām not going to lose any sleep over it. Bad calls happen every game both waysAlways nice for the refs to step in and help![]()
Just sayinI wonāt say that shouldnāt have been PI, but UGA was called for a hold that shouldnāt have been, and Bama wasnāt called for several holds that should have been (including on Bamaās first TD), so Iām not going to lose any sleep over it. Bad calls happen every game both ways