2026 college football 🏈 thread , cuz @jimh406 said so …………

I figured it was too good to be true to be up by 2 scores on Bama. As a Dawgs fan I get disappointed by Bama bearing up on UGA, but I’ve come to expect it, especially at Bryant Denny Saban field. Bama just has UGA’s number… at least until they face them for the second time in a season
 
What a crazy missed pass interference call in the Georgia/Bama game. Of course, that wasn't the only bad call.
 
Like I told my Bama friend. The calls usually go for Bama at Bama. I asked if they missed a payment. :D
I did think GA looked like the more complete team, Bama is a pretty young team with a lot of potential. I don’t like when refs play a part in any game
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,182
Messages
2,252,612
Members
39,107
Latest member
wkshaw
Back
Top