Yeti GOBOX Collection

2024 Utah Draw Results

Drew my second choice general archery deer, small victories!

Is there anything more depressing in life than looking at your Utah app history and seeing all of those unsucc. marks next to that mega long list of apps?
No, especially when you have stage 4 kidney cancer! And you find out it’s another year you were unsuccessful! As a Utah resident, the Utah draw system is BS.

Utah draw system is a freaking joke! 20 yrs putting in for limited entry still nothing! General season nothing either! As a resident this is absolutely one of the worst states for residents!!! I haven’t drawn a general tag in 3 years now!
What species do you have 20 resident points in?

All ten years worth?

25 and counting, best get used to it.
I'm well aware I'm a young pup in the Utah game and many years of this yet to come for me. I can't imagine 25 years worth. The extra depressing part is that I don't even put in for the top 20 hunts based on draw odds.

It’s official. Waited a long time for this. Door knobs & public places are strictly taboo starting 7/15. Not getting screwed again by some jackass dragging their sick kids around town spreading their love. One OIL tag pissed away is enuf.

Attachments

• IMG_1863.jpeg
    IMG_1863.jpeg
    182 KB · Views: 20
There are some good hunts you can draw with 20 res deer points unless you're only focused on the top three units.
I put in for 17 yrs for Book Cliffs and nothing! Decided after that I’d put in for Henries! 17 years for Book Cliffs and no tag was an F’ng joke! Decided rather than burn my points for Book Cliffs I take my chances on the Henries!

It’s official. Waited a long time for this. Door knobs & public places are strictly taboo starting 7/15. Not getting screwed again by some jackass dragging their sick kids around town spreading their love. One OIL tag pissed away is enuf.
What OIL were you sick for?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomps
Back