Caribou Gear

2024 Draw results

Yeah I think I'm going to have to eat my 380 permit so I can focus 100% of my time on 410 🤣
How many points on 380? I’ve heard some wild lucky stories! Congrats, hope you get a big one. I’ll keep my ear to the trail and let you know what I hear lol

I started another thread but maybe this is better here?

I drew a 411-20 tag and am interested in finding paid access ranches to hunt on in either of those units. I plan to archery hunt but be picky and then rifle hunt if need be. I'm accomplished and capable so not really interested in a guided experience but could be talked into one if the conditions were right. I'd appreciate any leads. Thank you.

I drew a 411-20 tag and am interested in finding paid access ranches to hunt on in either of those units. I plan to archery hunt but be picky and then rifle hunt if need be. I'm accomplished and capable so not really interested in a guided experience but could be talked into one if the conditions were right. I'd appreciate any leads. Thank you.
Welcome to ht

I’ve never had a private land spot personally. I’ve had luck hunting other peoples permission but never gotten my own. The premise of HT is to show that there are animals on your public land and it’s up to you/us to maintain the habitat and its furry and feathery residents… don’t get me wrong, I was looking for a private land spot to help my 10 year old get his first deer… I ain’t willing to pay cash money though, that’s a game I want no part of. That is literally putting a dollar amount on animals that are public resources

Drew deer, last year was a rough hunting season, not finding any bucks with any maturity on public. Hoping I can find one this year.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back