Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2024 Draw results

I know - it’ll be next week . But then again does it ever turn out well ? Does it matter what day it is ?
Id love to understand why FWP doesnt pay a 3rd party.

I imagine itd actually be cheaper in the long run - even if its not - the mistakes are costly to trust to say the least.

What do you want? They issued around 59k nonresident licenses and tags in 2023. Move to MT and see how great is paying $5500 in property tax. I hope you draw and enjoy your hunt, but stakeholders of the state should have a majority of the tags.
Whoa, I just read about Montana's property tax increase. I'm surprised they aren't trying to impeach your governor.

After they issued those meteoric tax increases, the governor's office issued some next-level spin:

I'm just starting to sympathize with residents- I'm a NR who's disappointed over less options to public land we all own. It helps to have context.

To the end of my post above- Imagine getting an increase of property taxes from about $1,000 to $5,500 and that same official passes off like a generous saint by offering you a $675 property and $1,350 income tax rebate. smh
I talked with educated people that thought they were getting a good deal. Gov Greg needs to go

Reactions: Hem
To the end of my post above- Imagine getting an increase of property taxes from about $1,000 to $5,500 and that same official passes off like a generous saint by offering you a $675 property and $1,350 income tax rebate. smh
Yeah. Got my adjusted bill a couple days ago. mtmuley

I’m sure MOGA would just love to do it for them.
I expect they’re on their way to doing just that. They’re running the rest of the Agency. Ask MOGA for their season setting recommendations sometime and then compare them to what’s approved by the commission. I’ll save you the time. They’re the same. I might make up some rubber stamps that say MOGA and mail them to the commissioners.

Yeah. Got my adjusted bill a couple days ago. mtmuley
Same. The Treasurer had a letter in there saying how this has nothing to do with them and it came from the Governor’s office/etc. Had a nice little chuckle after a few cuss words.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back