2023 New Mexico Draw Results

If anyone wants to be helpful regarding archery elk in Unit 23, I'm all ears send me a message. It's going to be a fun summer getting ready for this one! I just got my 2 weeks of leave approved now I'm headed home to shoot my bow.

Last edited:
You’re very close, that’s actually a coworker of mine. She got way too into her character of acting like a d-bag, she’s new at this. In reality she actually agrees with your logic, Dave.

See if you guys can pick me out in this one:

If anyone wants to be helpful regarding archery elk in Unit 23, I'm all ears send me a message. It's going to be a fun summer getting ready for this one! I just got my 2 weeks off leave approved now I'm headed home to shoot my bow.
pm me

You’re very close, that’s actually a coworker of mine. She got way too into her character of acting like a d-bag, she’s new at this. In reality she actually agrees with your logic, Dave.

See if you guys can pick me out in this one:

Too bad. I'm all out of f@#ks to give today.

Well I only put in for archery antelope and late archery deer this year as it is the only season dates that fit into my schedule as a college student. I expected all red because they all had steep odds but when I was checking my email this morning my heart sank when I saw an email from NM that started with "Congrats!"
I got red on pronghorn but I drew my first choice deer tag! Late archery in unit 33! I cant believe it, according to GoHunt the odds for this hunt last year were less than 5%.

Well I only put in for archery antelope and late archery deer this year as it is the only season dates that fit into my schedule as a college student. I expected all red because they all had steep odds but when I was checking my email this morning my heart sank when I saw an email from NM that started with "Congrats!"
I got red on pronghorn but I drew my first choice deer tag! Late archery in unit 33! I cant believe it, according to GoHunt the odds for this hunt last year were less than 5%.
Your gonna love that January hunt

Have good glass if at all possible and tons of patience. Most of my stalks get busted cuz I didn't move slow enough
I have my 10x42 handhelds of course and then I have 15x56 zeiss conquest for tripod glass, is that enough or should I consider buying a spotter? I see gohunt says that "Spotting scope on a tripod is helpful, especially from the tops of the dunes that offer a good vantage point" in this unit

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back