Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

2022 Spring Bears

Cliff notes:

1. Hammers are awesome
2. If you forget to put your plugs in with a muzzle brake, your ears will ring for a good 30 minutes afterwards
3. A mystery ranch frame will survive 100 foot fall through the cliff with bear meat in it
4. Cliffs suck
5. Cliffs really suck when it’s almost dark
6. Leg cramps suck
7. Leg cramps really suck in a mummy bag
Type 3 fun.

Cliff notes:

1. Hammers are awesome
2. If you forget to put your plugs in with a muzzle brake, your ears will ring for a good 30 minutes afterwards
3. A mystery ranch frame will survive 100 foot fall through the cliff with bear meat in it
4. Cliffs suck
6. Leg cramps suck
Type 3 fun.
Love it!!!! Way to go @JLS. Terrain does look sketchy though. I’ll wait to go till later. Maybe they’ll be down in the meadows 😂

Cliff notes:

1. Hammers are awesome
4. Cliffs suck
6. Leg cramps suck
Type 3 fun.
You've pretty much solidified my decision to seriously question my cow elk hunt invite. Should I bring the squirrel suit?

Fine looking bruin there amigo happy for your success. Betcha Finn gave you the middle paw when that trek commenced.

The entrance went right through the humerus. Other than bone fragments there wasn’t your typical blood shot. I trimmed out maybe two pounds of meat.

Exit wound, and a blood trail that looked like it was made with a paint roller.
Awesome. 166 right? mtmuley

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back