Caribou Gear Tarp

2022 Spring Bears

Big boar was a passerby, just knocked barrel over, and that was that. Hopefully be back in the next few weeks, but not counting on it. Another bait hit by an aggressive dink male. He's chewing up everything. Hopefully he pulls other bears in.

Late spring, hoping the first week of June is like normal as I will take the week off and hunt. Been a shitty spring for most of us for sure.

Why am I nervous to look up these coordinates for "fur".

What's he square out at? Looks to be north of 19 for sure. Cmon from one 9er fan to another I'll trade you a MT 4' 520 road sow for some Idaho deets🤣
Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies!
Probably just shy of 6' and I guess 18" give or take an inch.

Spotted big hank today. He didn't stay in the open very long. We went ahead and hiked around and down the finger he was on because... yolo. Never did see him, but also didn't drop all the way down to where he had been. Wind was swirly and we left. Hope he shows up for our date tomorrow. My mister killed his 26 year old sow in this same spot 3 years ago. *sorry for shitty pic.

20220517_171035.jpg

The QuazyQuinton family is on the road for our annual spring bear trip with three tags in hand. Currently eating Bozo Burgers at C&D Drive-In in Boardman, Oregon. Our advance scouts (aka Dad and Uncle Dennis) are already in Joseph.

The primary worry at this point is that the snow has not melted, and we may not be able to hunt in our usual area.

QQ

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back