Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

2022 Sask moose adventures

Sask hunter

Went to my favourite gas station today lol. $55 got me a moose tag and $45 for a deer tag which seems a little steep compared to the moose tag for ROI in meat lol. Season opens October 15-19 so stay tuned for some scouting pictures this weekend and hopefully at least one but preferably two moose for our group tipped over in the short season
0C5FD6C4-1BDC-43E6-A389-05174FC261E2.jpeg

Sask hunter::enters the gas station “Aaaaa, I’ll take a roller dog, a liter of cola, and a deer tag.”
Gas station Clerk: you need any beer or smokes today?”
Sask hunter: no, I’m good!…actually throw one of those moose tags in there too.!”
Gas station clerk: “ that’ll be $98.50”
Sask hunter: “FJB, inflation is getting ridiculous”

Sask hunter::enters the gas station “Aaaaa, I’ll take a roller dog, a liter of cola, and a deer tag.”
Gas station Clerk: you need any beer or smokes today?”
Sask hunter: no, I’m good!…actually throw one of those moose tags in there too.!”
Gas station clerk: “ that’ll be $98.50”
Sask hunter: “FJB, inflation is getting ridiculous”
You missed about 10 "eh's" and "uhs" in there

@Sask hunter, the only guy that can count his chickens before they hatch on a gas station moose tag. I can't wait for the story and pictures.
Got to get the toys ready!! I quartered one elk in my life. Carried out a hindquarter then got the truck within 200 yards to finish loading the pieces. After that I said never again I’m having the trailers and quads to get them out where I can winch them up skin and lower into the truck lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back