2022 Colorado draw results!!!!

Finally saw the update in their portal but still no email. Got my first muzzleloader tag this year. Should be fun so long as everything doesn't burn down between now and then.

Drew for a muzzy tag, my buddy convinced me to apply even though the draw odds were not in my favor. He had enough points to likely draw. Now I have 2 elk hunts this year, one in Colorado and a combo elk/deer in Montana...was kinda hoping I didn't draw both. Will figure it out work-wise and do both though, you only live once!

got my e-mail for my second choice either sex 4th season elk tag.

i'm gonna surrender it. lot of moving parts this fall. limited time i have will be focused on the wyoming cow tag.

Drew for a muzzy tag, my buddy convinced me to apply even though the draw odds were not in my favor. He had enough points to likely draw. Now I have 2 elk hunts this year, one in Colorado and a combo elk/deer in Montana...was kinda hoping I didn't draw both. Will figure it out work-wise and do both though, you only live once!
I am in the same boat. My CO draw ended up being a third choice so that has messed up my plans a bit this year. I got a PP point which will help next year though. Agree with others, point creep must have been really bad this year.

I probably contributed to the point creep as I was in no man’s land and burnt points on a hunt that took 1 point the last few years.

I know a lot of people burned points during the big covid wave but now there are probably more people like me who finally have the time to get back out and are burning points.

Now I’m slightly considering turning the tag back in if gas prices get too crazy and I bet others are/will too. My cap is $6 per gallon.

well,i decided to turn back in my deer tag just now,,so if anybody is looking for a dm06801 m muzz deer,there is one back in the draw pool for ya,,not sure how it works,,but with a nevada bull elk tag i drew,and also a wyoming cow tag,,just not gonna be worth the diesel fuel for a single deer tag this year from oregon to colo and back at $6+ per gallon.

well,i decided to turn back in my deer tag just now,,so if anybody is looking for a dm06801 m muzz deer,there is one back in the draw pool for ya,,not sure how it works,,but with a nevada bull elk tag i drew,and also a wyoming cow tag,,just not gonna be worth the diesel fuel for a single deer tag this year from oregon to colo and back at $6+ per gallon.

You fine folks are going to make some Coloradan youths very happy in the secondary draw.

1_r4qoo_SJzU8BcGqwoidEEg.gif

Back