Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2021 New Mexico results

I still don’t know why anyone gets excited when they get an NMGF email on a day that isn’t a Wednesday but is more than seven days out.

I bet your a hoot at Christmas with the kids.
Well....if the kids are confused about why it isn’t Christmas Day on the 23rd, but they have a calendar and know how to read it...I’m going to be equally confused at their confusion.

NM results will almost certainly come out on a Wednesday. That’s what they do. NMGF sends out e-mails all the time. That’s what they do. If you draw, it doesn’t even come from the same email and has a totally different header than the rest of their emails. Why are people’s hearts jumping? There’s a first for everything, but expect Wednesday.

Well....if the kids are confused about why it isn’t Christmas Day on the 23rd, but they have a calendar and know how to read it...I’m going to be equally confused at their confusion.

NM results will almost certainly come out on a Wednesday. That’s what they do. NMGF sends out e-mails all the time. That’s what they do. If you draw, it doesn’t even come from the same email and has a totally different header than the rest of their emails. Why are people’s hearts jumping? There’s a first for everything, but expect Wednesday.
Will someone send me Bill’s email so I can spoof NMGF and send him emails on weds beginning April 17th with the subject “draw results”.

I still don’t know why anyone gets excited when they get an NMGF email on a day that isn’t a Wednesday but is more than seven days out.
So in 2016 they released them on a Tuesday April 26th.... haha don't ask me how I figured that out!!!

So in 2016 they released them on a Tuesday April 26th.... haha don't ask me how I figured that out!!!
I will admit that my emails only went back to 2017. I still won’t be suffering any heart palpitations prior to tomorrow. Once we’re under a week out, or especially late, then I’ll be less surprised if doesn’t come out on a Wednesday.

Also, April 26th 2016 was PROBABLY one day early rather than eight.

I expect tomorrow, but later would not surprise me as much as coming out eight or more days early on a day other than Wednesday.

I will admit that my emails only went back to 2017. I still won’t be suffering any heart palpitations prior to tomorrow. Once we’re under a week out, or especially late, then I’ll be less surprised if doesn’t come out on a Wednesday.

I expect tomorrow, but later would not surprise me as much as coming out eight or more days early on a day other than Wednesday.
This morning the harvest reporting went from saying unavailable to allowing me to report for waterfall or small game and now back to unavailable. Hopefully that was a beta test to make sure things were working for tomorrow. If I remember correctly, some folks who selected e tags last year saw them popping into their app the night before...

ya true but it never hurts to be a little overly optimistic, but maybe thats my problem!

ya true but it never hurts to be a little overly optimistic, but maybe thats my problem!
Well...no matter what day results come out, the hunt dates are the same. I save my optimism for what the results are, not when.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back