Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2021 NASCAR Fantasy league. Wanna join?

I will be totally embarrassed if you blow by me in 4 races.
Glad you said 4. 5 races gets to Bristol on dirt where we get scored for 8 drivers. That could be a points bonanza or a huge bust! Still waiting to find out for sure if I actually got my tickets or not! They SAY I bought them, and I've paid, but they don't show up when I look for them. Assigned seats or not, it's only a month away! I need some confirmation! :rolleyes:

@BigHornRam I used to crush people in my old leagues so they kicked me out even though i was always terrible at Nascar and Golf... my domination in Baseball, hockey and Football made me unbearable... I dont think they liked my disabled veteran attitude, I cant help that they suck at sports... LOL.

What a difference a few hours makes! Got home from work and saw my email from Bristol saying my tickets are available for download!
thmbsupyes

@JustEppic I've been to Bristol for the night race twice already! Went to the Roval year before last as well. Awesome time. Yes, I'll take pictures.

What a difference a few hours makes! Got home from work and saw my email from Bristol saying my tickets are available for download!
thmbsupyes

@JustEppic I've been to Bristol for the night race twice already! Went to the Roval year before last as well. Awesome time. Yes, I'll take pictures.
I want pics of dirt in your teeth, Dave.😁

I have never been to a big race, I have only been to drag races (no not those ones... you guys are dirty)...ok yes i have been to those too, I was in the Navy for gods sake LOL, ANYWAY, I have only been to drag races... lol

Drag races are fun as well. I'm not far from the Joliet Speedway and Route 66 Dragway. (Both now closed!) Been to both. Cup race and an Indy car race then the Route 66 Nationals. Daughter LOVED them! The shaking you feel when the Top Fuel guys launch is unreal. She was collecting autographs in the pits and damn near got run over by Don "The Snake" Prudhomme in his golf cart!

I cant wait to take my kids, I grew up in the pits... probably why I am partly deaf and not afraid of anything to be honest LOL. I have been hit by flying parts, and all kinds of stuff.

Should be a good one this weekend, last few years before moving to the desert I lived right off turn 4 in Homestead. Nice to walk down to the track and stumble on home.

Another first timer or back to a veteran?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back