Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

2021 NASCAR Fantasy league. Wanna join?

Good afternoon, I just came across this posting. Any of you interested in letting a Canadian Outcast into the fold, eh? At least at the end of the day you can pick on the token Cdn member who will most likely be in last place, but still content while wearing my ice skates and drinking a hot cup of maple syrup.:p
The more the merrier! Welcome aboard! Follow the link above and sign up. And don't forget to introduce yourself in the main forum.

Alrighty then! The group is now 8 members! Twice as many as last year! This should be interesting to see how we stack up against each other. Would be even better if a few more people signed up. Can we get 10? 11 would mean someone wouldn't make the top 10 score list each week. We still have a week to go before things get started. I'm still waiting to hear from the guy from Colorado who hasn't said no! 😉

Finally have some racing to watch tonight! The Clash is being run on the road course, which will be a preview for the race following the 500 weekend. (y)

Saw the wreck coming but sure didn't figure Kyle would squirt through! Quite a few guys had a rough night.

Looks like we had a team member drop out. They aren't showing up on the roster any more. :( Sitting at 7 players right now. Time is running out for new folks to sign up!

Front row is set for the 500. Gee, who would have guessed Hendrick's cars would be up front? :rolleyes: Tonight will decide the remaining line-up with the Duals. You guys can set your picks by what happens then, or go with your gut like I did. I've made my picks but may switch someone if anything bad happens tonight.

Looks like @Archbull dropped out on us. Musta been skeert! Still time left for @JohnCushman or anyone else to sign up! ;)

That’s ok, those chevys don’t normally stay up there too long but they sure figured out that qualifying! Those slackers don’t know what they’re missing out on

Got my fingers, toes, and even my eyes crossed hoping the weather forecast for Sunday will be wrong. 80% chance of thunderstorms with heavy rain. :mad:

I found out there were some drivers not listed on our choices. I now have them added. Feel free to use them if you want. Sorry about that! Just happened to notice a message on the page.

Checked the weather for Daytona Beach and it looks like rain moving in right around start time. :mad: Sure hope it holds off and goes around! I haven't seen anything yet about moving up the start time.

Still time left for anyone else to join us! We currently have 7 players. Thanks to the returning guys willing to give it another shot, and thank you and welcome aboard to the 3 new folks joining in! Let the battle begin! 😎

Wish I would have kept Dillon instead of Almirola. I would have had all 4 in the top 10 yet! Long way to go yet and I need to get to bed soon. 4AM comes way too soon.

One of the things I enjoy about moving west, these late races don't hurt so bad come Monday.

Toyotas looking strong

One of the things I enjoy about moving west, these late races don't hurt so bad come Monday.

Toyotas looking strong
thats an excellent point, I’m adding that to my sales pitch next time I try to drag her west!!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back