2021 Hunt Talk Fantasy League

And so it begins....and by it, I mean the pain of watching Gronk score 21 points for your team while riding the pine, or Aaron Rodgers having a lower QB rating than if he spiked every snap....good luck everyone!

My team sucks that is all. Awful start, nobody showed up except my one true lord Travis Kelce

Unless someone complains tonight, I’m planning on ordering this for the prize.

Also two things to change ASAP.

-You still have the championship game in Week 18 lets avoid that and make it weeks 15-17.

-Make waiver order a rolling list, not anything to do with standings. IMO that system is garbage and last year we did just a rolling list.

Next year I think go to a free agent auction bidding

Also two things to change ASAP.

-You still have the championship game in Week 18 lets avoid that and make it weeks 15-17.

-Make waiver order a rolling list, not anything to do with standings. IMO that system is garbage and last year we did just a rolling list.

Next year I think go to a free agent auction bidding

I could get on board with the first change for sure. Season has already started so why change the rules now? Also, I disagree with doing any sort of bidding for any free agents.

I could get on board with the first change for sure. Season has already started so why change the rules now?
Because nobody does final week of season championships. It ruins successful teams because a lot of times players sit the last week because they have clinched playoffs.

Also, I disagree with doing any sort of bidding for any free agents.
Why? Everyone has a chance at a player then. Why hamstring top and middle teams (especially early in the year before the good teams separate from the pack) If I want a player and want to get them, I can spend all my money on them. But then I am screwed rest of season. It's all a balance and is the most fair vs the upper 1/3 of teams never being able to grab anyone from the waiver wire.

Because nobody does final week of season championships. It ruins successful teams because a lot of times players sit the last week because they have clinched playoffs.

Why? Everyone has a chance at a player then. Why hamstring top and middle teams (especially early in the year before the good teams separate from the pack) If I want a player and want to get them, I can spend all my money on them. But then I am screwed rest of season. It's all a balance and is the most fair vs the upper 1/3 of teams never being able to grab anyone from the waiver wire.
Why? Your the only one in the last two years that seems to complain about how the league is set up. Schaaf set the rules, play with the way it is. I don’t really see the need to move the goal posts now.

Why? Your the only one in the last two years that seems to complain about how the league is set up. Schaaf set the rules, play with the way it is. I don’t really see the need to move the goal posts now.
1. They are suggestions (that quite a few seemed to agree with) and nothing was done before the draft.
2. I am fine leaving everything as is except the playoff weeks. That just seems silly to keep as is and was mentioned a few times to change by others before season started.

Maybe we should get a group text chat instead of relying on people reading this thread.

Championship game will be moved. I’ll keep the waiver priority as is.

Buy-In is $30. PayPal, Venmo, Check, really whatever way you want to use works.
I paid. You going to get that badass Ingram?

@Schaaf
Learning to hunt
MTGrizz
Shane

I sent out trade offers!

Kelce is on the block for anyone interested!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back