Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

2021 Hunt Talk Fantasy League

Is there a link to the new leauge or are we using the same one from last year?

If we are making suggestions, I would say go back to the six team playoff and ending in the week before the season ends. That last game of the regular season, could very well have important fantasy players taking the game off and have serious adverse affects on the fantasy championship game.

If we are making suggestions, I would say go back to the six team playoff and ending in the week before the season ends. That last game of the regular season, could very well have important fantasy players taking the game off and have serious adverse affects on the fantasy championship game.
I missed that too good catch.

@Schaaf can you change playoffs starting week 15 and ending week 17? We don't want players sitting out for playoffs week 18.

Also drop the bench spots to 5 and keep the extra flex or lose the flex and have 6 bench spots.

I missed that too good catch.

@Schaaf can you change playoffs starting week 15 and ending week 17? We don't want players sitting out for playoffs week 18.

Also drop the bench spots to 5 and keep the extra flex or lose the flex and have 6 bench spots.
Sorry guys, been super busy, I can drop bench positions after the draft if people are okay with it

Sorry guys, been super busy, I can drop bench positions after the draft if people are okay with it
I’d just leave it at this point I think since we all drafted.

You guys better trade me when my team goes to shit and yall hoarding like 6 QBs on your team lol

Hate I missed the draft. I was in Houma a lot later than expected. On the bright side the power came on at our Denham Springs office where I am camping…

Not sure how I end up with Matt Ryan every time the computer does the draft.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back