PEAX Equipment

2021 Hunt Talk Fantasy League

Bad news there. Gene had a bad fall and won't be in the shop for a few months. Ironically I emailed him last week to check the status of my order.

Wonder if we could order a half face blade for the prize?
He emailed me back this morning and hinted that he won’t be in the shop for another couple months. So that puts my order realistically 6 months out.

Any other ideas?

Any other ideas?
If we do another knife. We could do one from the makers below:

Bob Dozier
Dan Crotts
Wilburn Forge
Half Face Blade
Semper Sharp
Vorn Knives
Helton Forge
Robert Erickson
Stroup Knives

Thanks to you guys last year, I have become a bit of a knife junky. We could have a custom knife made with cool materials from one of those guys. I know for sure we could have Erickson, Helton, Stroup, Vorn make something cool for us within the timeframe of the season.

Here I thought the old benchmade pocket knife I had was top shelf. So I really have no idea on “high” end knives, do they just hold an edge better or longer?

Here I thought the old benchmade pocket knife I had was top shelf. So I really have no idea on “high” end knives, do they just hold an edge better or longer?
TBH most aren't worth the money. Like is a Half Face Blade worth $750? No lol

But it's personal preference. I like the nice classy handmade look and feel to knives.

Not like guys can't get by with a buck or Havalon.

I think some of the $200-350 range knives are worth it and it's always a cool factor.

I am completely open to whatever else though, we could do $ or maybe something like a outdoorsman tripod or something.

I changed the playoffs from 6 teams to 8, with the Championship on Jan. 9.

Also dropped Injured Reserve from 4 to 1.

I'm okay for Scheel's Gift Cards.

Does anyone have objections to Tuesday evening? Aug 31?
I have a another draft on Tuesday, but maybe could let the computer do it for me. After all I can't do any worse than the last draft where I did it. You set it up, I will figure it out

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back