2021 elk w/ pack goats

Bummer to hear, Matt. Always dig following along with your adventures! I backpacked the Frank many years ago. Amazing country!

Matt, the Bob is calling ya! Rut rifle. I'm all for dragging sleds if you don't want to bring those goats to pack weight I love packing on my back and hauling out with the sled. If you insist goats, I'll not object...

All humor aside, thanks for sharing the pics and your adventures! You're an ambassador for goat hunt packing, etc!

Bummer to hear, Matt. Always dig following along with your adventures! I backpacked the Frank many years ago. Amazing country!

Matt, the Bob is calling ya! Rut rifle. I'm all for dragging sleds if you don't want to bring those goats to pack weight I love packing on my back and hauling out with the sled. If you insist goats, I'll not object...

All humor aside, thanks for sharing the pics and your adventures! You're an ambassador for goat hunt packing, etc!
If @publichunter1 declines elk hunting with me next year I do have an opening here in Idaho, Mark and I will hopefully have a WY tag so I’ll be solo here in Idaho next year, I prefer hunting with another person 😜
Matt

If @publichunter1 declines elk hunting with me next year I do have an opening here in Idaho, Mark and I will hopefully have a WY tag so I’ll be solo here in Idaho next year, I prefer hunting with another person 😜
Matt
Haha. How are you going to put a brotha on the spot like that? I was waiting on better options. :ROFLMAO: Just kidding. ;) You know where I'll be and you're more than welcome to come hunt next year. I'll just be going back and forth between Idaho and Wyoming.

Matt
You should have dropped your good players from FFL is all I'm saying... screw hunting, pack goats, elk, etc. If your not able to play the days of specific games, you should forfeit the game... unless I'm hunting. That's a different story. ;)

Best with your future hunts. Always look forward to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back