Leupold Banner

2021 Draw

Slightball

Anyone have the points for a good draw this year? Unfortunately, I'll be hunting the open zones but hoping for success like last year. Of course, there is always the chance to get a lucky draw but not counting on it.

Good luck to everyone!

glass eye

Not enough deer points to draw anything good. I've drawn Tule Elk and Antelope in the past, hoping for another long shot on those and sheep but certainly not counting on it.

MarvB

Sitting on 17pts for both elk and antelope in CA but will just be adding a PP this year instead of going into the draw... falls already booked. Never had more than 6pts for deer there before getting hit and resetting the clock.

MarvB

Minimal points on most species here. Going to sweat my eye balls out in the good ole A zone and try somewhere in the Sierra's for the first time, maybe D8. Going to try bear for the first time too.

If your serious about bear and don’t mind backpacking, our last deer hunt in the Trinity Alps we saw prob. double the amount of bear as we did bucks. Literally every day we’d see at least one.

Leupold Banner

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiveWild