Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

2019 Idaho Youth elk

Took her out of school at 2:15 and were at camp bye 5:30, after a couple of munchie stops. All 3 of my primary camping spots were taken, ended up camping next to a buddy of mine that’s up here helping his brother with the adult tag that is going on right now which I don’t agree with, that’s another discussion. Now we’re up on opening morning eating donuts and I’m having coffee. Service is sketchy so not sure how many pics will load.
Matt

Today was fun day, slightly slept in, got the donuts out that got her outta bed 🙂. Pretty much road around on the 4 wheeler this morning. A bit chilly out thou, 24 degrees 🥶. Later in the morning we did find 7 cows and a small 6 pt bull just across the fence on private. Other than that it was a slow morning. Came back to camp and whipped up som Mac n Cheese! She worked on her homework while I took a cat nap.
Went on a longer drive over to the steep country and it’s deep and steep. Ran into a guy looking for his buddy’s that texted him bull down in the steep stuff. He didn’t download maps 🙄 not much service for sprint..... anyway got it texted too me and helped him out on where too go. Saw a couple deer on the way back, no elk sightings tonight.
Matt

Good luck! Your daughter looked about 5 years old in the truck bed picture. I'll give her few more in the last couple lol

Called Robert Woody in Summerville, OR. Guy that owns the 10k acres with 200 head of elk on it. He claims it’s not fair he has to wait till Oct 15 to hunt..... 😩😩 Cry me a river. Not a nice gentleman, wouldn’t let a kid hunt even with her cripple veteran dad LoL 😂. Oh well rant over. We’re going to go check out some access yes and BLM ground.
Matt

Attachments

• 47A0C63F-205E-4191-A68C-53D347B58F63.jpeg
    47A0C63F-205E-4191-A68C-53D347B58F63.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 24

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back