Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2017 Was An Interesting Year, But It Was Good To Me (Pic Heavy)

Banner year for sure! Here's hoping 2018 is just as good to you. September is the 9th month in case you didn't figure it out from last year! :)

What an awesome thread and a terrific year. Congratulations all around—especially for your daughter. I bet your wife was STOKED with those folks at the hospital who sent her home. What an incredible story. I’m glad everyone ended up okay!

Congrats, Justin! It seems like you took the on-your-own-adventure to the next level this year. It was great getting to meet you at the Rendezvous and hangout in bear camp. BTW, your wife is a saint.....

Well done! Congratulations and thanks for sharing those pics.

Congrats bud! Heck of a year for sure! Give me shout when you guys plan on pulling fence and what not next year. Would have came up last summer, but we were doing the same thing in the Paradise Valley. Great pics!

That is a hell of a year, congrats buddy.

Hayden's buck gets bigger every time I see a picture of it.

Congrats on all accounts. You should change the title of the thread to "My year under an electron microscope"

Ha, yeah I need to figure out these damn picture sizes. Embarrassing.

Randy, we missed out on a bigger buck earlier that day. They were shedding sheaths that day so I’ve got high hopes he makes it through the year.

Looks like a great year and some sweet pics. Thanks for sharing.

Some great pictures and many thanks for volunteering on the clean up on the new piece of public.

Please post the details on the upcoming summer cleanup on HT. Appreciate all you guys in the pic taking the time to do that.

Great year, indeed. Congrats on all counts, specially to the new mom and dad.

Congrats on the new addition and what looks like an awesome year. I gotta say though, I consider myself to have a fairly strong stomach but that picture of the elk hind made me slightly nauseous.:W:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back