Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

2017 Arizona draw results

I hunted 1 in 2013, you're gonna have fun.

Thanks, yes I keep hearing that, really excited. My first hunt in AZ was late rifle in same unit in 2001, that was a fun hunt also. But the bow hunt should be a whole nuther level of fun.

But crazy year so far, my nephew and I also drew WY 24 and were planning to bowhunt up there for much of September, now that plan is blown to smithereens!

no crecit card hit shown and had just a few points each species and drew early archery unit 9 elk and unit 10 archery lopes. what are the odds.

Swing and a miss for this guy. Looks like plenty of people drew, so I'm hoping to do my AZ hunting vicariously through you guys. Looking forward to reading the stories this fall. Good luck everyone.

Anyone else apply with a paper application? I screwed up my online app and accidentally selected a antlerless hunt so they let me send a paper app to override it. My account online still shows my online application so I guess i'm going to have to wait. Any idea how they notify people who applied with a paper application?

I'm a noobie here but thought I would join the fray...

I drew unit 1 archery with 4 points! Excited to say the least

jrabq - I'll try to send you a private message but I can give you some pointers on WY unit 24 that may help you save some time up there, Ive hunted that unit a bunch for elk (family used to ranch in the area) and have spent hundreds of days in the unit.

Good luck to all that drew!

I'm a noobie here but thought I would join the fray...

I drew unit 1 archery with 4 points! Excited to say the least

jrabq - I'll try to send you a private message but I can give you some pointers on WY unit 24 that may help you save some time up there, Ive hunted that unit a bunch for elk (family used to ranch in the area) and have spent hundreds of days in the unit.

Wyoflythrower, good to hear someone with even fewer points than me drew AZ 1. Yes, any info about WY 24 would be greatly appreciated.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back