2016 WY Pronghorn

Awesome buck Buzz. Congrats. So many nice bucks from one end of WY to the other this year it seemed. The toughest part was walking away from so many dandy bucks. I really would like to know the measurements on that buck, he was certainly one of the neatest bucks I saw in Wyoming this year. I also stabbed myself twice with a havalon while dressing my buck. Cut my thumb changing a blade this spring while skinning a bear and the doc visit was $1400. I think I'm about done with the havalons.

Way cool buck Buzz! My itchy trigger finger would have got the best of me on the first buck you posted a photo of. Congrats and enjoy the rest of your hunting season.

That is a neat looking buck Buzz. Congrats. Throw the length measurement up if you get some time.

Last edited:
Something about gutting antelope....I knelt on a blade once and ran it straight in to a ligament.that one hurt for about 6 months.

Sweet looking buck. That first one is very interesting as well. congrats...

Holy crap! What a buck! I'll take one half that size nxt week. Buzz I'm coming back down through Laramie on the way home, might stop if you're home. Congrats on the stud buck

That buck is a nice addition to your collection! It is a little different, for sure. Good hunt. The knife cut sucks. That is definitely something that people need to remember when carrying the switch-a-blade knives.

Very well done! Kudos to GH on the info.

Nice made up story on the finger cut. You told me it was from the wire snips you used to cut the Interstate ROW fence to get your Subaru through for the retrieval... ;) :D

Awesome buck, Buzz!

I'm thinking that husky guy needs to have a chat with Wilford Brimley.

Back