2014 Wyoming Bucks

Great bucks. Let's be honest you shot them on a golf course didn't you? :D

Someday if I ever get enough points I hope to shoot a nice buck like either of these, congrats !

Last edited:
Awesome....

How'd that poncho work out?

09-15-1449_zpsc685661c.jpg

Awesome hunt! I hope to have the same success on what looks to be amost an identical hunt in September. Great work! Thanks for the motivation!

Congrats Kojak......you solved the crime.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe some guys carry most of their gear with them, when they take off in the morning? Did you notice the bag of food & gear in the trees? I'm guessing not. We burned our trash before we left, but thanks for checking on us.

You guys should stick to construction......the P.I. thing probably wouldn't work out for you.

Here ya go
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...gclid=CPWwnePylsMCFc-BfgodyzoAKQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

No mystery or crime to solve man. I'm not busting your balls...well maybe a little now that you said you burned it.

We saw it 2 days after we watched both of you pack off the mountain headed for home. And we both know you didn't have a fire at that camp.

Just kinda sucks to be cruising down a hogback at 9000' and run into it. But hey, maybe you just forgot to throw it in your pack...no worries, we packed it out for you.

Funny.......We did have a fire in that camp, just before we left......a very small one to burn our trash. Can't remember the exact items, so if you packed some out, great. Good for you.

You think we didn't see you lurking around our camp? Think again. I know exactly when you were there.

I try not to snoop through people's camps in the backcountry. Just not a great practice.

If you spent less time following us around, and more time hunting, maybe you would be more successful. :)

Back