2013 elk regs

I assume you are talking about Arizona.

Link to those regs below.

http://www.azgfd.gov/regs/elkregs.pdf

Just for all who are applying, be warned, the regs have overstated the number of available archery antelope tags by one tag, which is the tag I am going to draw. Same goes for the late rifle elk hunts. Just thought it fair to let you know that the number of tags is actually less than stated. ;)

Iv'e got 18 points for elk, will this be the year? Maybee not as I got put in as a non res. for the first time. I still got a chance but always put in for the hardest units to draw. good luck to all....BOB!

Sorry...AZ elk, deer and antelope odds will be a little harder this year except for the 1 tag going to the boss.

I gave you all better odds last year since I bought points only. I appreciate the thanks too. However the dang hunting bug has bit me really good (my wife is not happy about it either) and since Arizona is only 20 minute from here I'm thinking WTH its only money.

Ok, i'll give you all an extra chance this coming season in AZ..i am over double figures for most species, but apart from one of those pesky sheep tags in the desert, i will just point build the rest..but 2014 might see me put my hand up for more involvement in the draw system..

For antelope I'm going point only because I'm going to draw an antelope tag in NV in 2013....don't want too much on my plate.

I'm looking forward to hunting AZ in the next few years, my best hunting buddy just moved there and I started building points last year. :cool:

Back