Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2012 California Regs are out

Khunter slip me a few bucks and I'll make sure you get a blacktail tag, no Two deer tags... on June 3rd

Bet you (even as a non resident) can get a bear tag.

and don't forget 5 Bobcat tags, and all the wild pig tags you want.

Nope nothin' here just write off the Golden state...

Last edited:
Rocky... You're giving away all the secrets! I will be back in a month or so from this deployment in the middle east and be a hog hunting savage. + filling out my apps for Xzone and Lope tags... crossing my fingers

ML where are you going to be stationed on the Left Coast?

If anyone draws x12 let me know. I grew up there and know many places to find some nice bucks and in some cases monsters if your willing to go get them. I may even have some free time to get out there depending on what my hunting group gets drawn for in the 7 states the group puts in for.

I applied in California a couple years back for an X zone tag, and minus waiting 7 months for my refund, I really appreciate that California was willing to sell me a Disabled Veterans hunting license for $6.25 instead of the $123 or whatever it was.Been thinking about applying for the G3 tag every year since it doesnt cost me much

A zone deer, Grizzly Island Bull in case hell freezes over, and points everywhere else.

Headed out for turkeys this weekend, and just got hooked up with ranch loaded with piggies. i lover the year round ability to get out and hunt here.

Good luck on your hunt's. Turkey country is good hog country. Post pics and let us know how the grizzly island hunt goes. I'm hoping to draw an X zone tag with 0 pts - but will get my 5 pig tags

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back