Caribou Gear Tarp

2011 NW MT elk

Nice bull. I've hunted up in your neck of the woods alot over the years, for elk, deer and bear. You should be happy with that bull!

Took a pic of my bull down to the archery shop this afternoon. VERY VERY few bulls being whacked around here this year. My buddies went into the honeyhole yesterday, only to get 1 squeak, then silence. This area is always pounded with elk, year in and year out. Very little to no activity on the benches this year. Ran into a black wolf sneaking through the brush. They think they are all wolf killed, or winter killed, I think wolves got in there pretty heavy in the spring and moved them all out, just need to find them.

Thanks all!!!

Feeling pretty lucky with getting him. Tough going around here for a lot of dang good hunters, judging by the conversations I've have the past few days.

Missed this thread last weekend while scootering Arkansas......well done and very well told....

Good luck with the posterior cruciate mend...

Missed this thread too...I keep thinking leave it to the Texans to get er done. You sure got er done with a big one.

Man draht, i was supposed to get one too so we could get on some dogs! LOL I am tired and i think if a cow gets close ill put some elk in the freezer. I think i am going to buck some brush after work tomorrow. Great job on a great nw mt bull! Very very few bulls taken so far this year in this country!

Man draht, i was supposed to get one too so we could get on some dogs! LOL I am tired and i think if a cow gets close ill put some elk in the freezer. I think i am going to buck some brush after work tomorrow. Great job on a great nw mt bull! Very very few bulls taken so far this year in this country!

You're gonna smack one. Then we'll put the hammer down on a couple dogs.

Back