Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2011 maine moose hunt!

Great Bull, I am hunting moose in Vermont starting on 10/15. You have my blood running after seeing your bull. How did you get your horns, cap & meat back to Arkansas?

Awesome work! Maine has got two things for sure, big moose and big ass bears. You've got a real trophy there for sure!!

I always thought calling in a bull elk was the greatest thing on earth until we called in a thousand pound bull moose, grunting and thrashing trees at 40 yards. There is nothing like it on earth. The rut was in full swing, cows were going crazy and bawling everywhere. The day before opening day we were filling bear bait barrells and banged a bucket on a barrell and a bull started grunting and headed our way. The sound really got him fired up. I shot my bull on the second morning at 40 yards. A wooden boat paddle really makes them mad this time of year. I shipped my antlers UPS. They are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I will sleep better when they get here. I froze the cape in a giant cooler and checked it in as luggage and flew it home with me.

Told ya you would have a great hunt the hard thing in Maine is drawing the tag usually awesome place to hunt moose I hope to go back one day... My bud is back from his moose hunt by now but I haven't gotten to talk to him to see how they did. They were in Unit 2 I think....

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back