2010 AZ Elk/Lope Regs.

I'd sign away for 3130

Might as well buy my $150 X-mas present now.

Spring for a few raffle trickys? At least AZ is unabashed in their portrayal of hunting as major industry...I'm sure the 4 wheeler sponsors doesn't sit well with the quixotics.

Spring for a few raffle trickys?

This months extra cash is going towards lottery tixs. Need to get serious about a retirement account.

I have bought the raffle trickys before, they leave me feeling used and alone. Every state, every time.

Has anyone found the form for buying just the Class G license? All I find is the one from 2009...

Class G? that doesn't look right... is it Class F? Yuo know what I mean, the $151 hunting license for Non-res

Public Notice to all non-residents. - There is one fewer antelope tag than what is shown in the proclamation.

It has alread been awarded to Big Fin. Sorry guys. Just thought I would let you know, so you could adjust the true odds when making your decisions. :D

Has anyone found the form for buying just the Class G license? All I find is the one from 2009...
Don't trouble yourself so much... just have Cabelas take care of your app for you. :D

A little info for the high end point holders.

There is one person with 21 points, a Non-Res.

2 people with 20 points, 1 NR and 1 R.

7 people with 19 points, 5 R and 2 NR.

12 people with 18 points, 5 R and 7 NR.

98 people with 17 Points, 58 R and 40 NR.

163 people with 16 points, 96 R and 67 NR.

Last edited:
A little info for the high end point holders.

There is one person with 21 points, a Non-Res.

2 people with 20 points, 1 NR and 1 R.

7 people with 19 points, 5 R and 2 NR.

12 people with 18 points, 5 R and 7 NR.

98 people with 17 Points, 58 R and 40 NR.

163 people with 16 points, 96 R and 67 NR.

So what you are saying is that with my current total of 3 points, I should get in the max point pool somewhere around the year 2050.....

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back