2009 Fat Off

2nd Amendment

Okay, I couldn't find where anyone had started one for the 2009, so I will start one.

Starting Weight February 28, 2009-272 lbs at a height of 6'2".

Weight as of March 11th, 2009-262 lbs.

Desired goal-Weight of 230-240 by September 1st.

I have been strength training for 20 years, but have always neglected my cardio. It became extremely noticeable when Moosie, Wiley, IB, and Spitz came down for the Oryx hunt. No more. I plan to be able to pack out my elk over rough terrain this September.

I moved from an altitude of 3100ft to 7000 ft this past December. Let's start.

I'm in.

Weight on Feb 19th - 278 lbs at 6'0"
Weight on Mar 5th - 272 (I weigh on Thursdays)
Goal - 200-210 by the time I leave for Africa in June 2010 (Thats a respectable 4-5 lbs per month)

I'm doing weightwatchers online. I did it for 10 months and lost over 30 lbs. I went off of it, out of laziness, and gained 20 back over the last 6-8 months. I've been back on for 3 weeks and feel better already. Can't wait to weigh in tomorrow.

Sure, I'll play.

January 1: Really short and fat

February 1: Still short, but a little less fat

March 1: Feels like January

Today: Still quite short, fat is taking some body blows.

I'm down about 20-25 pounds since November, hovering around 205-208 for the last couple months. I'd like to drop a few more, but would rather just get my azz in shape.

I'll go January 1st 182lbs
March 11th 177lbs and have been here for the last month! what do you do to get more off?? I am hitting the treadmill and weights but can't seem to budge from the 177lb mark. do I mix up the workout to trick the metabolism or what. would like to see 165 lbs by oct if do able.

I'm in

March 10- 286 lbs/6'04" tall
Starting P90X again today! Quit soda's this weekend.
See you June 10 about 250!
Hope to see 230 by August 10.

I'll go January 1st 182lbs
March 11th 177lbs and have been here for the last month! what do you do to get more off?? I am hitting the treadmill and weights but can't seem to budge from the 177lb mark. do I mix up the workout to trick the metabolism or what. would like to see 165 lbs by oct if do able.

Cut you food intake. If you follow the basic WW plan, you should be able to loose about 2 pounds a week.

What truly sucks is to weigh less than I did at 20 and have a 4 inch bigger waist and weight 5 lbs more. 5’ 8” 228lbs (57)old 5’ 9” 233lbs (20)old I plan on being at 200 by hunting season.

I started January 2nd, 2009 at 219 lbs. Today I am down to 188 - down 31 lbs in a little over 2 months. I was and still am a fatty at only 5' 8" but short and fat is where it's at baby! My hope is to start running and getting the cardio up to par by August/September time frame.

Holy crap. Tax season is getting to me again.

Tonight I am 6' 2" and weigh 218. When I came home from Iowa hunt on 12/21, I was 209.

That's it. Time to get rid of the Girl Scout cookies. They'll be gone within the hour......promise.

I need to be to 205 by August 1.

jan. 1st - 262 lbs

march 10th - 242 lbs.

looking for 200 lbs by oct 1st

still 5'10"

230 last week. Been bo-diddling all your wives and am now down to 210. 3 more weeks and the screw your buddy work out plan I paid for will be worth it all.

Although some of you need to tell your wives about aroebics. I am only trying to get us all in shape, I don't know why they all keep saying stop it hurts. How are we supposed to get some arobics out of that?|oo

Good luck all. Looking forward to your losses.

Why do the same old names keep popping up here year after year?

I am at 160....

You guys and your P90X...try out crossfit.com

Holy crap.
That's it. Time to get rid of the Girl Scout cookies. They'll be gone within the hour......promise.

No shit.:eek: I tell you what, give me a box of Thin Mints and you will see someone that has a similar addiction to crack. GS cookies are a love hate thing with me, I cannot open a sleeve of thin mints and not devour the entire sleeve.
Ok, gotta head to the basement and get on the bike trainer

Brymore... What is the basic WW plan?

Weight Watchers. They assign points to foods and you're allowed so many points a day based on your weight. It's fool proof if you follow it. You'll be a little hungry at first, then your habits adjust and you'll loose weight and not be hungry. Find someone with one of their booklets that you can copy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back