2005 Montana Muley

200 yards moving only 12"to 15"

15" every 8 seconds (If time duration =8 seconds for a good slow stalk) would make a 200 Yard {(600Ft~7200") =480Steps*8Seconds/60sec. a Min)} would take about 64 mins and not 2 hours... So I'm guessing your stalk was great !!! .... ;)

All that being said..... NICE FETCHING BUCK !!!!!! :D :D

Nice lookin buck Bowdark. Did you hunt him in the same country as you got your monster bull last year??? Just curious, as that would be some GOOD country if it has bucks and bulls both like that!

My guess is the grumpy look is because he had to play naughty cheerleader the evening before with his buddies that live in Montana, so they'd drive him out to shoot a deer. Don't worry bowedork, they say the pain goes away after a few weeks. However, the mental scarring could last years. Just ask Moosie. Nice buck!

Greenhorn, while I think you are probably right you are a little off on your statement about Moosie. I don't think he suffered any pain. Rumor has it, he likes it, especially if one has a pocket full of quarters.

Nice buck Bowedark, but you have to lighten up a bit in your pics. ;) :D

How did the elk hunting go?

I have trouble sometimes holding a smile for 20 or 30 pictures. And of course as luck would have it, the picture that turns out the best will be the one with the worst expression on my face. I'd rather have a picture that shows the animal at its best, rather than me at my best. BTW, bowedark, GREAT buck and it sounds like you reallly earned him. Don't worry about the guys giving you a hard time because of the expression on your face!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back