PEAX Equipment

2005 came in with a bang

Kraven

We had a great day of Snow Goose shooting as you can see in the pic.We limited out early afternoon today with 12 geese.Heres a pic,from left to right Cameron,myself,Larry and Leo.
DSC00615.sized.jpg

DSC00613_001.sized.jpg

Todays events turned out very good except for the slow start.We had some guys beat us in the field this morning and set up Dekes to verydeke shy birds.So we ended up moving to a different spot a few miles from them where we found the birds.We ended up limiting again today.Heres a pic of some of the Geese with my buddy Camerons dog,Bella.
DSC00619.sized.jpg

Dude.. thats AWESOME !!!! LIke the birds man. You guys shooting ducks there too or just the b-10 bombers ;)

Any pictures of your Spred ?

Tell Cameron Hi for me !

Little white bastards! (the geese that is)

Congrats on the snow goose shoot! I can't wait to pound them little suckers this spring.

Nice, I like all the NWTF stuff on the back of trucks as well..............
Pretty soon we'll be able to detect longer days...........then the countdown to gobblers begins!
WD

Hey guys thanks for the KUDOS.No Decoys are used for these buggers.As late in the season as it is they are so decoy shy its sick.We had some guys beat us into the field on Sunday and set up their dekes and they wouldnt even go into the field,so we are waiting for them to fly over us on their way into the preserve.We normally just hide along the dikes or in ditches.
Hey Oscar Cameron extended an invite to ya last year so your more than welcome to come out next season since it closes down next weekend.

Hey

Hey someone fix this damn page......... no pics are avail. and the waterfowl page on Kraven's photo album are not there...

PS how are all you guys doing???????? Cameron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back