2005 archery buck pics.....

supersider34

Here is the buck I shot here in IDAHO not wyoming.LOL
Taken on public land. Shot him yesterday before my daugthers wedding. Took him while chasing doe's in high winds as you can tell by pics. Snuck up to 20 yds as he was chasing doe's. He ran 30 yds to crash and burn.
He score's 184 3/8th's gross P&Y and nets 179 3/8ths. Only 5" of deductions. He is a very symmetrical buck.
But here are the pics.
343683.jpg

343684.jpg

343685.jpg

About time 'sider, I was beginning to wonder what had happened to you. Once again, you don't let us down. Awesome buck and congrats.

Very nice field shots as well. Did your son get to participate this year or did he stay in the pick-up? ;) :D

Son was with mom this year. Setting up for the wedding. She didnt want me underfoot while the woman dealt with the wedding stuff.
Very hard this year. been out more times I can count and did not see the deer I usually do. Know of 2 bucks hit and lost. But the deer are very scarce this year. Man I had to put in my time this year for one.
Thanks Mt. Hows yours going? Didnt have time for computer till I knocked one down.

If there's 5 in. of deductions on that head they sure don't show in the photos. Congrats on a fine typical SS.

supersider34 said:
....... Shot him yesterday before my daugthers wedding.........

Nothing like getting a little hunting in before the weddin'. :D Awesome buck by the way

Great looking buck, congrats on the deer and the wedding.

I have never seen a picture of a nice buck that somebody shot with a bow that doesn't show the wound or the bow in the picture. Who else is calling BS! I bet that the deer in this photo was not shot with a bow! JUST MY TWO CENTS...

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back