Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2005 archery buck pics.....

No I wont post his real user name, I think he got the point.
I wont email it to SS either.

If it continues I will rethink it.

Delw

Canoe said:
Sider, great buck! That thing is a monster!!

How long has it been since they thawed you out of that block of ice?

No offense, but for your daugther's sake I hope someone hit you with a bar of soap and a razor before the wedding. I heard that Great Clips is having a sale on haircuts too.

Anyway, nice buck, you seem to get a great buck every year.

lmao!!!!!!!!

I dont let envy bother me as I have seen that on these websites alot. People throw crap around all the time. Even here I have heard people say the same thing. Heard stories of Zach Shetlers state record, Chips buck, stories of the moon buck. Even had people say stuff about me. It is not going to affect my hunting. I only wish they had a camera that you could mount on a stabilizer so I could video my hunts. They would be awesome to share with everyone. I used to get pissed over people like this but not anymore. Usually its the people that will ride around on a 4 wheeler or in there pickup and expect a big ol buck to run out in front of them. Then blame the wolves or whatever why they didnt see any monster bucks standing next to the road for them to shoot. Just goes to show that envy is a bad thing. But I am not worried about anything anyone brings up about my hunts.
Canoe, I havent been thawed out for very long. Seems like it is still cold.LOL
I got home showered and headed to the church for Les's wedding. My 2 granddaughters where adorable in there matching outfits though. They are 16 months and 4 months old.

SSider- I appreciate your sense of humor! I really meant no harm, just couldn't resist because I'm extremely jealous of all of the huge bucks you kill on a regular basis. Of course some of your skill is probably attributed to that hunter / gatherer instinct!!

Did the scientists that thawed you out win any prestigious awards or anything? Did they have any idea how long you had been frozen?

I'm just wondering because you seem to have integrated into modern society quite well.

Just kidding man, take it easy and don't take these jokers around here too seriously.

who gives a shit man, as long as you do things right, well you can sleep well at night!!!

game jealousy...envy....there's all kinds out there....congrats on a super nice buck! good luck with evolution.....i mean the rest of your season..:D

Good for you 'sider. Glad sheet like this rolls off.

Question, is this a buck you have been watching or something that surprised you?

Miller, Not sure. The big split ear one I told you about at begin of season was gone. Found him and they rounded up cows that week. Never did see anything. The growth this year was good so hard to find out which buck was which. I saw a couple bucks I know. Whitey that has a white face. Which is a good shooter and of course my favorite buck "Spooky". This buck spooky is part antelope as he gets spooks and runs for miles. I saw him and put a stalk on him and 8 doe's a few weeks ago but to only get 100 yds from them. A doe got up and ran up on a hill 50 yds from them and looked back the way she came. All the doe's joined her. Spooky got up busted out and headed to the next county. The doe he was chasing went with him. The other doe's walked over the hill I then got up and ran up top of the hill and 2 miles out after glassing for a minute saw spooky and his doe still going. They dropped into a valley not to be seen.
The deer this year are few and far between. There are a couple smaller bucks that I would like to cull out of the herd though. A ugly 4x2 all deformed. Also a huge 2x2. One side is huge the other a small crab claw. But like I said few and far between. Lots of burns the last couple years have them deer spooked or pushed away. There has been a bunch of sage brush patches burnt to nothing.
But really not sure of this buck. I have video from last year I am going to watch to see if I can spot him on any of it. There was a tall buck last year not wide though. Might be him. He deceived me big time though as I only guessed this buck around 170 -175. Was close but was not close enough.
But if I see old split ear i will go get me a NR tag. If I can find him. That buck will smoke this buck in score. There are several bucks missing from the bucks I have seen in the last few years. Doe's also.

Wife says I am evolving just fine but not fast enough sometimes. I put the toilet seat down and still learning how to take the trash out.She says the toilet paper roll thing is getting very severe problem also.

Good luck finding that split eared monster. Judging by your past success his days are numbered!

Congratulations again on another great buck.
I don't know much about you but from the way it sounds you put in a lot of time and have earned the bucks you've killed.

Hey I-call B,You wish you could kill anything.....I dont think he asked you to buy it??? Just look and envy Have a great day

First off Cookie monster, That is another Fetching AWESOME buck !!!!! I'm with Canoe on the Iceage joke, But you fetching know how to hunt for sure !!! You are truely a Stud in my book. Those are Dam Fine critters with a Rifle let alone a bow.

Love the Field pictures, I almost didn't recognise you since you weren't in the back of the truck this time ... ;) Congrats Truely !!

I took the photos down the street out in the field behind a neighbors. That neighbor even helped me out skinning this buck out. He archery hunts and has never harvested yet with his bow and loved the cutting power of the Thunderheads. Said it was a great shot. I told him his time will come. Gave him some idea's on where to go. he doesn't care what he gets. Says he has been seeing doe's and a big ol buck but could not get on them. He wants the meat so gave him some off mine. Good guy.
How did your hunt go Moosie. hope you smoke a big dog. seen some ugly mangy one IB got. that buck had nice horns but was the ugliest buck I have ever seen. Glad he got that thing out of the gene pool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back