2004 season pics

mtnboy

Well, the season has been over for me for a while but the adventures on teh board kept me goin'! (Thanks!!) It's time for me to get some work done so I can fund next year's exploits... :)

I had a blast this year and some of the best moments were watching friends out there!... taking my bro on his first hunt ever and taggin' along with a hunting machine named (2-Stroke) Jay chasin' clawed critters... Here's a few pics of the memories that filled my freezer and the pussy that got away... :D

MTNboy's 2004 pics

(Btw Moosie - according to the chart, that flat cinnamon blackie in the creek weighed over 300 lbs (but he was wet ;) )

Way to go Dean. Another great season in the books. I enjoyed your gallery, but you need some new music. :D :D

Looks like another great season gone by and some great pics. Thanks for posting. Hey what kind of pack is that you have on the front of you? Does that help balance out the load?:confused: :cool:

Thanks guys. Miller - Just tryin' to catch up to you. ;) Ya that music was grindin' me too (it was a joke on a cougar gallery and I forgot it was there)

Ridge runner - that's just my normal day pack, but it does help keep me from tippin' over backwards. That pack frame is a collapsible frame from Secret Creek Supplies - it's awesome: www.secretcreeksupplies.com/products.html

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back