2000 Spring Tom back from taxi

PAhunter

Finally! After 4 years, 3 mo, I got the thing back! I was afraid I was not going to see the thing again. Anyway, I am a newbie at the pic posting thing, but I will try. Doesn't seem like the Turkey forum gets much traffic anyway, so if I screw it up, I guess I won't get on too many people's nerves. :rolleyes:
173497889WXAYBy_th.jpg

173497801Kjqkay_th.jpg

173497839kdvexF_th.jpg

Nope, that doesn't work either. Maybe I should ask, does anyone know if webshots still lets you do this with stuff stored on their site? Doesn't make sense that the thumbnails will show but the full pic won't.

There we go. 19 1/2 lbs, 1 1/8" spurs, beards 8 1/2", 9 1/2", and 11".

Had to make sure I can post pics since so much is at stake in the big fantasy hunt this year! :D

The guy does do really nice work, but he won't do any more for me; I can't stand to wait that long. He had done a full mount of a little black bear for me (took a bit over 2 years) and a shoulder mount of a whitetail (took 16 or 18 mo). Back when he was getting started 12 or 14 years ago, he did a trout for me too. I like the guy's work, he just takes too long! (And he's not inexpensive either!)
Sorry guys, I just needed to vent. :rolleyes: I feel better now.

PA,
Personally I'd rather wait for good work than sacrifice the quality.
I use a fellow up here that does superb work (he's got a gift) and he's slower than molasses in January!
I may be a little more discriminating than some so I reckon I'll allow him to continually test my patience.
WD

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back