2 Wyoming antelope down

Baz55

My fiancé and Drew unit 9 tags earlier this season. I found plenty of windmills and water holes to hunt, but didn't anticipate the amount of rainfall they would have. Every drainage had water. Luckily we were still able to be successful even with the rainy 60 degree days.
My fiancé killed her first animal. It was a small buck but she was so excited when she seen it she barely got the bow back. No way I could tell her to hold off.

I killed mine on the third sit. It's my best antelope and I couldn't be happier with him.

She def gets it, and doesn't just hunt because I like it. Once we got up to her antelope it was a really special moment. It was one of the most genuine expereinces of my life. She doesn't watch TV hunters so she has not influence on how to act. The first thing she done was thank the animal for its life, and then shed a couple tears of excitement and joy. Truly a once in a lifetime hunt for me.

Awesome! Congrats on the pronghorns!

PS- You out kicked your coverage in regards to your fiance...

That's awesome! How did you like Unit 9 in terms of public land? We put in this year with 0 points and didn't get drawn, but will hopefully hunt that unit next year.

Back