1st post

b0nes

Hello Im new to the forum. A member at other forums. Grew up in Alaska moved to Idaho for a few years, moved to nevada for a couple years and happy as can be to be back in the panhandle of idaho. Im new to the panhandle and was wondering if anyone has any tips on starting points for deer hunting up here. Im lucky enough to get off work at 1:30 and need a place to go a day or two after work per week to hunt some evenings within an hour or so of post falls.

Look for gated roads on the National Forest. Walk a few minutes, grunt, rattle, repeat. About the 3rd week of Nov would be the best time.

Welcome to the site, unfortunately I live down in southern idaho so not much help up north!

Find some timber company land and go crazy! Lots of deer here, if you are willing to walk a couple of miles behind gates you will have good luck just about anywhere. Good luck!

Grew up in Rathdrum, and lived in Post Falls for several years, before moving to Wyoming. I would have to agree with my buddy nidahunter (just don't tell him I said that), lots of timber company lands that are great hunting within a short drive...

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back