1st archery buck

idhuntingfool

Here is a pic of my first archery kill....i am excited as a puppy with 2 peters.....i missed a 170 class whitetail...and missed 2 does before conecting on this guy not a monster but one i will remember for a long time...What made it all the sweeter is my older brother was there with me and he shot a decent 2x3 not 4 miles from where i put the smack down on this monster...definatly hooked on archery.... i thought about giving it up a few times...glad i stuck with it.

Attachments

• bowdeer.jpg
    bowdeer.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 322
Congrats on the archery bug. Hope to see the likes of a 170'ish whitey from you next year.:D

Cool....sharin' some quality time with the brother huntin' is something a lot of us don't get to do. Sounds like you guys did pretty well. Congrats to both of you guys.

yeah i dont have a flash on my phone...and sorry i didnt have on traditional pink fuzzie slippers....i might buy a non resident deer tag and go after the whitey...if i can afford it...thanks for the congrats all

That picture gave me an idea on how to shoot a 400 class bull this year. Look for the pictures people.

Ohhh yeah and congrats on breaking your cherry.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back