Caribou Gear Tarp

1999,2000 &2001 elk

csutton7

some pics of my last 3 elk---a little better quality than the others I posted under "How to score and elk 101"

4860.jpg

4859.jpg

4858.jpg

and yes I wish I could put them somewhere else, but these dang things are just a little big for 12x12 rooms and 8'ceilings---chris

all elk were taken in Montana, but not on Ted Turners other ranch, but on one next to it ---yes the display needs work, some serious work--seems I keep collecting construction crap and I can't seem to part with it knowing I can use it another day--of course it's going on two years now--so maybe it's time--no wait I've got a big job coming I know I can use some of it there-yea right-I posted these cuz ol MOOSEMEISTER and HORNSEEKER asked to see 'em again---thanks for the compliments....chris

wow, them are some nice bulls. ain't no bull like that round these parts ,ifn i'd like to shoot one :D

what did it cost a californian to shoot those in montana? do you know folks in montana or do ya use a guide?

Jedd--outfitter and it cost a lot, not near as much as the big time places, but more than your average hunt--outfitter takes only 25 hunters a year and most of these guys have been going 15 years or more--invite only, so you need to know someone who has hunted there for a few(like 10yrs) years and get invited during their session--the place isn't fenced just a huge ranch with a lot of big elk----I didn't go this year as I went caribou hunting instead-gave my spot to my good hunting buddy's father in law---chris

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back