That's awesome! Your living right, you do any waterfowling up there? Love to see some pics of that!
Yes I do!!! Didn’t quite get as much as I would have liked last fall. Got busy chasing elk moose whitetails and antelope plus once we lost out first push of birds it was kinda slim pickings. Got a handful of good shoots in tho. If you look back in the bird forum I have some pictures from last fall in there

Great work man! You sure put a hurting on the dingos! Savin some deer!

Awesome! Seeing as how that’s #100 you guys must have a real problem around there. What’s the total area size you are trapping? Or is it all over?

Awesome! Seeing as how that’s #100 you guys must have a real problem around there. What’s the total area size you are trapping? Or is it all over?
Closest bait is five miles from town and farthest is about 25. Ran 7 or 8 baits this winter. Some were poor and only caught as lows as 3 and some were real good catching 25-30. Has four baits that got 10+. The coyote densities you here are way lower then southern sask where I grew up

That’s crazy. Is this a typical year? I would assume some years are better then others.
This was only second year in the area. Last winter got 55 but was still learning the country. Numbers seemed up a bit this year tho

This was only second year in the area. Last winter got 55 but was still learning the country. Numbers seemed up a bit this year tho
Wow that’s still impressive. Well looks like you guys are doing it right! Keep up the good work and looking forward to see more critters you trap!

Back