Caribou Gear

ZAMBERLAN Sizing

Ttannahill14

Camofire has the ZAMBERLAN 570 TORRENT GORE TEX MID HIKING SHOE for a pretty good deal right now. I was thinking of getting a pair as I'm not totally in love with my Danner's.

Does Zamberlan run big or small or true? I wear a 13 to a 13.5.... The only size they have is a 13. So as long as they don't run small I should be good. Any other thoughts on the specific model of Zamberlan.

I wear a 9.5 and ordered a 10 hoping it would work.
The 10 is about a half size too big so I would say Zam's sizing is right on
This was the all leather guide model

Just picked up a pair of the Guide GTX. Up sized a 1/2 and they fit perfect. My regular size fit, but not comfortable on down hill.

Just purchased the Oak GT Mid from Sierra Trading Post. I wear a 12 normally but reviews suggested these run big so I ordered them in 11 1/2. The length feels right but they do seem narrow around the ball of my foot. They're leather so I'm hoping they stretch to fit.

Edit with update: I wore the boots around for the last few hours and they've already stretched out a bit. Perfect fit now for me. Note that these are not the Italian made boots, they're a lower end model made in Slovakia.

Last edited:
I down size a 1/2. Look at the EU sizing. a 46 is a 12 in most brands but in Zambs, a 46 is a 11.5

I just bought two pairs. I am normally either a 10 wide or 10.5 regular. I bought 10 wide and they are perect.

I have a couple pairs of their boots, and have always ordered my standard running shoe size. (Size 12.5) I have the Vios hunting boots and a pair of the hiking boots as well, and they are both the exact same size.

Camofire has the ZAMBERLAN 570 TORRENT GORE TEX MID HIKING SHOE for a pretty good deal right now. I was thinking of getting a pair as I'm not totally in love with my Danner's.

Does Zamberlan run big or small or true? I wear a 13 to a 13.5.... The only size they have is a 13. So as long as they don't run small I should be good. Any other thoughts on the specific model of Zamberlan.

Mine run true to size...also from Camofire...Vios

Back