Z3 3x9x36 or VX3HD 2.5x8x36

I have a couple of the leupolds and a bunch of the Z3's. to my eye the Z3 is much better optically and can be had with my favorite reticle, the 4a.

Ken - Since we are all anxiously following the rifle in question’s progress, did you ever decide on what glass it’ll wear??

I think the best match for the 7 mag's legs and the #1's makeover's lines is he 3x10x42 Z3 with the #4 reticle....
Good call, as usual! I picked up a 3-9x36 this morning. I wanted to try a 4A reticle but got impatient and just went ahead with the plain duplex. Just waiting on rings now

This is my first Swaro purchase, I hope I didn’t make a critical error in stepping up lol

Good call, as usual! I picked up a 3-9x36 this morning. I wanted to try a 4A reticle but got impatient and just went ahead with the plain duplex. Just waiting on rings now

This is my first Swaro purchase, I hope I didn’t make a critical error in stepping up lol

Oh, I think that you will be happy with the Swarovski. I had a Z3 4-12x 50 and sold it, and regret selling it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jscrocca
Back