Caribou Gear Tarp

YouTube Video Blunders

88man

So last night the girlfriend and I were watching Youtube hunting videos and in the video they were hunting Barbary Sheep I'm guessing in NM or Texas. Anyway the shooter has one hit/wounded and fires a few shots at it and somehow then shoots and drops another sheep stone dead. Ill search for the video tonight and try and post. Anyway any links to odd ball out of the norm blunders caught on video? Accidents? Mistaken Kills? etc?

How about wildlife violations that are accessed due to evidence in a YouTube video.
Sad but unfortunately not surprising how the facebook, youtube and Instagram are the best tools a warden has these days.
As a side note shows what a tight ship randy runs with having so much content out there.

I hear Jeff Foiles and that Busbice guy got a few good ones in their collection.

Facebook helped prosecute a neighbors grandson (19) who had been trespassing on my property last deer season. First caught him hunting out of one of my stands, he then asked if he could have permission to hunt, kicked him off the property. Next week there he is again in another stand. Kick him off again, then called the CO. Later I had found a gut pile so let the CO know. He questioned him and he said it wasn't him, he hadn't shot a deer yet this year. I looked the kid up on FB and wouldn't you know it, there he is posing with a buck, then another picture of it hanging in his grandpas barn.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rgreen
Back