Caribou Gear

YouTube Milestones

Cornell2012

Administrator
Staff member
Our YouTube channel has been growing at a pretty good rate, and we just surpassed 2500 total subscribers to go along with more than half a million minutes viewed in the past 4 weeks.

Thanks for watching!

For those of you wanting more "free" content, I hope you will share this. The biggest hang up with digital platforms is that you have to prove to the ad agencies that you can build traffic level to something that is beneficial to their client (our sponsors).

Since we started in January, we are ahead of the schedule we have represented, but we have a long. long ways to go. Fortunately, digital platforms can grow exponentially. We refuse to "buy" subscribers and will do this organically, with Hunt Talk being one of our best platforms for doing so.

Any of you wanting this kind of content for free can help us in a big way by subscribing to our channel at this link. And, sharing with your friends who also would enjoy this content is another big help for what we are trying to do with this platform.

YouTube subscribe.jpg

Thanks again for watching.

Good to hear guys, I really enjoy the content you have. With my smart tv I can find them on YouTube on my phone and watch them on the big screen in the family room.

For those of you wanting more "free" content, I hope you will share this. The biggest hang up with digital platforms is that you have to prove to the ad agencies that you can build traffic level to something that is beneficial to their client (our sponsors).

I wondered what your "free" angle was. I watched the wolf hunt the other night (for the second time). The audio seemed a little weak at times but I like watching them anyway.

I had to laugh at the recommended videos that came up (keep scanning down, you will see it).

Attachments

• newberg.png
    newberg.png
    264.2 KB · Views: 1,049
Wait a minute. Did I read this string right...I can watch OYOA for free on YouTube?!??! I might be showing some ignorance here. I assumed by subscribing that I would be paying a fee of some sort. Not that Randy's stuff isn't worth paying for, I just don't have extra time to commit to a paid subscription, but if I could pick up an episode here and there (when not chasing my kids, hunting, or fishing) then that would be bad ass. I guess I'll look a little closer at this option...

Wait a minute. Did I read this string right...I can watch OYOA for free on YouTube?!??! I might be showing some ignorance here. I assumed by subscribing that I would be paying a fee of some sort. Not that Randy's stuff isn't worth paying for, I just don't have extra time to commit to a paid subscription, but if I could pick up an episode here and there (when not chasing my kids, hunting, or fishing) then that would be bad ass. I guess I'll look a little closer at this option...

Yep, just hit the subscribe button and start watching for free. In the last couple weeks I've watched all four seasons of OYOA before Randy changed the name to Fresh Tracks. The two part wolf hunt was super duper fantastic with the way Randy used the show to comment on game management and wackos from all over the country telling the western folk how to run their operations! Most of them probably wouldn't know a wolf from a lion and yet they want to dictate to the locals how things are to be done!

Last edited:

Yep, our YouTube videos are all free! The "subscription" part isn't paid; it won't cost you anything, but notifies you when we upload a new video. (Though the more subscribers we have, the better we look to our advertisers.)

Also note that you don't need to subscribe in order to watch the videos (still free!) on YouTube.

Wait a second, we don't have to listen to Randy singing hippie songs do we? Maybe "free" isn't such a good deal after all....::eek:

I wondered what your "free" angle was. I watched the wolf hunt the other night (for the second time). The audio seemed a little weak at times but I like watching them anyway.

I had to laugh at the recommended videos that came up (keep scanning down, you will see it).

Best Hippie Songs of All Time! Hippies love free hunting...and free hunting shows.

Awesome! I was logged in to watch another episode when I was side tracked with an argument on Facebook that ultimately resulted in no positive outcome about public lands with the son of the more than likely Republican Senate nomination for the State of Montana District 18.

Word for word, he informed me that if I wanted to hunt or fish then I needed to go buy land.

Scary times.

3 million minutes watched since January 1, and 5000 subscribers!

Daily view count continues to trend upward. Our best single day in January gave us 2700 views, February was 4300, and the best day in March so far clocked in at just under 9000.

Now go watch some outdoor TV show host accidentally sit on a cactus and swear on camera: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duvbPRwZeug

3 weeks after the last update:
6000 subscribers
Approaching 500,000 views.

Pretty excited at the growth after less than 4 months of really digging into YouTube!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back