Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

YouTube - Fresh Tracks Season 1 is live

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
We have loaded Season 1 of Fresh Tracks to our YouTube channel. Until the 2015 season turned out to be as tough as it was, Season 1 of FT held the title as our toughest season ever. Fortunately, last year was not a season complicated by health issues as was FT-1.

Below is the link to the playlist for that entire season.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLdxutimd-Jt0eCc5n4FIxql6QIgc2a-I

You will get to see some appearances by some Hunt Talkers; Crittergetter, MNHunter, Cornell2012, Still Kickin', and Jereep. NVLongbow was on the NV mule deer debacle, but he kept behind the scenes.

IMG_0559.JPG

*spoiler

The Montana two'fer was enjoyable.....as it had to be for father and son.

We have loaded Season 1 of Fresh Tracks to our YouTube channel. Until the 2015 season turned out to be as tough as it was, Season 1 of FT held the title as our toughest season ever. Fortunately, last year was not a season complicated by health issues as was FT-1.

Below is the link to the playlist for that entire season.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLdxutimd-Jt0eCc5n4FIxql6QIgc2a-I

You will get to see some appearances by some Hunt Talkers; Crittergetter, MNHunter, Cornell2012, Still Kickin', and Jereep. NVLongbow was on the NV mule deer debacle, but he kept behind the scenes.

View attachment 52250

Are you planning on posting the other seasons of fresh tracks on YouTube also? I don't have access to the sportsman channel so I'm happy to finally get to watch these.

Are you planning on posting the other seasons of fresh tracks on YouTube also? I don't have access to the sportsman channel so I'm happy to finally get to watch these.

Yup. Still sorting out if FT will be for subscribers or for everybody. Subscribing is free. Most likely it will be free to everybody. Just wanting to find ways to provide some benefit to those who are subscribers.

Yup. Still sorting out if FT will be for subscribers or for everybody. Subscribing is free. Most likely it will be free to everybody. Just wanting to find ways to provide some benefit to those who are subscribers.

Thanks again BigFin for putting these out on youtube. The only problem is that I lose all productivity at work once I see new episodes out..

Back