Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Your top 3 songs of 2021, spotify users

Same here.. Millennial tendency? Nah, sign of our above average intelligence
Since you mentioned liking the Pumpkins, and now your talking my language, ie nostalgia/longing, I’ll tell you there is little better than tying one on then watching YouTube vidjas of old, live pumpkins performances. Can’t believe how many there are, YouTube is so grate. Such different times. No glow of cell phones everywhere. Better Muzak.

Such nostalgia. Le sigh. The le sigh of wounded hearts.

Haha.

Dunno if I can be millennial, tho. Is over 40 a millennial?

Since you mentioned liking the Pumpkins, and now your talking my language, ie nostalgia/longing, I’ll tell you there is little better than tying one on then watching YouTube vidjas of old, live pumpkins performances. Can’t believe how many there are, YouTube is so grate. Such different times. No glow of cell phones everywhere. Better Muzak.

Such nostalgia. Le sigh. The le sigh of wounded hearts.

Haha.

Dunno if I can be millennial, tho. Is over 40 a millennial?
On that note, there is a performance of Mayonnaise on YouTube that I really love. (It's whichever live performance of Mayonnaise has the most views, probably.) That opening guitar solo Billy plays is one of my favorite guitar solos ever.

And you might be an older millennial if you're like... 41. But you're probably Gen X... the one with the best music, haha.

Same as always.

Rush- Limelight
Rush- The Trees
Rush- Fly By Night
Rush - Circumstances
Rush - Passage to Bangkok
I could go on

Motley Crue- Livewire
Motley Crue- Red Hot

I can do this all day long. If you don’t get the theme, well then …….

1)Rolling Stone — Whiskey Myers
2)Cowboys from Hell — Pantera
3)Hunger Strike — Temple of the Dog

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back